Monday, March 8, 2010

A Cute Skort


This skirt and legging combo ~ also known as a skort ~ I made from a skirt I bought at a thrift store (which originally came from Old Navy) and a woman's turtleneck I also bought from a thrift store. I made the leg parts from the sleeves and the waist part from the turtleneck part of the top. So often the knit fabric they use in kids' clothes leaves much to be desired ~even in some more expensive brands. It is thin and gets holes. The fabric in the turtleneck was at once thick and comfy. The turtleneck was actually a Wal-Mart brand top. It is nice to see them make some things with quality. The print was so cute. It reminded me of older Baby Lulu designs. So, together it made a skort that was comfy, easy to wear, durable, modest and cute cute cute!!

1 comment: